The following services are provided: Publishing, Freelance Writing, Copy Editing, Book Coaching, Editorial Book Reviewing, Consulting, and Public Speaking.
I am a freelance writer, copy editor, and small, independent publishing company owner. As a freelance writer and copy editor, I specialize in creative writing, research (including grants), and business. I am trained as an ESOL instructor as well; so, I encourage clients to submit to my editing services and specifically request feedback if they would like assistance with improving their writing skills.
- Independent Publisher: I offer a full suite of services through my independent publishing company. Clients may request editing (writing and media), book coaching, editorial book reviewing, and consulting (business, creative, and event planning) services.
- Authors may visit my submission guidelines page if they are interested in publishing services with Cassidy A. Lee Press, LLC.
- Book Reviewer, Editor, and Writer: My book reviewing, editing, and freelance writing rates can be found here.
- Book Coach: For my book coaching course, schedule a consultation, and we can get started on your writing journey together.
- Consultant and Speaker: Reach out if you are interested in my consulting services, attending my writing workshops, or scheduling me for a speaking engagement.
Please contact me at: ConsultantCassidy@gmail.com
Ready to get started on your next project? You may schedule a consultation with me, here.
Still need time to deliberate? Review this brochure with services, rates, and testimonials, here.